Welcome to the Office of the Dean of Students
What the Office of the Dean of Students Do?
The Office of the Dean of Student (DOS) provides several services to students. Services include:
- Assisting students in adjusting to university life and providing support with academic, personal, or social issues and other concerns.
- Providing support in the event of a personal, medical, or family emergency
- Discussing and answering questions about University policies, procedures, and services and directing students to appropriate campus resources.
- Processing permanent withdrawals and temporary academic leaves from the University; whether planned or emergency.
- Students Guidance and Counseling Services
- Overseeing Students Government Affairs
- Monitoring Students health and catering services
- Organizing Sports and Games
To make follow up and forwarding loans petitions to University Loans Officer who helps students identify their loan problems and send them to Higher Education Students Loans Board (HESLB).
Monitoring accommodation to students