Coordinator Institute of Allied Health Sciences
The SFUCHAS Institute of Allied Health Sciences is an academic multidisciplinary health institution with the teaching, research and consultancy services. It is situated within the premises of ST. FRANCIS UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES – IFAKARA.
- To conduct training of allied health professionals to meet the community needs
- To conduct Research in health related issues
- To conduct consultancies in matters related to health provision
- To enhance Gender Balance among students and Staff
- To enhance HIV and AIDS Prevention, Care, support and Treatment among IAHS staff and students